Monday, April 25, 2011

Winds of Change

I am learning photoshop. I was amazed at the many tutorial videos found on line. The old ways of learning something new is changing.

Here's another I am planning to explore. It is a web application in which allows one to compose pictures and convert them into panoramic 3D compositions allowing viewers to pan around the subject as well as zoom in on objects of interest. It is a great way to present images outside from the traditional two dimensional pictures. Makes me want to travel and take a lot of pictures. Here's one of the creators doing a demo of what it can do. Pretty amazing stuff. Reminds me of what someone had recently said that we are now moving from the age of information to the age of collaboration. It is applications like this that makes it a possibility.

And it is people like these who make it happen. I can't help but be filled with wonder and a deep yearning to do something.
Robert Noyce (one of the founders of Intel) once said:
"Don't be encumbered by the past. Go out and do something wonderful."




2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Amazing...thank you for sharing.

emilie said...

You're welcome Suzanne.