Friday, August 13, 2010

Tourist lane

One thing about living in a city where tourists flock in every year is that you often hear the locals commenting about how slow the tourists walk (a fact that frustrates many specially when they are going about their non-touristy business like maybe dashing for their moring coffee before their morning meetings). For me in particular, I love tourists. I enjoy watching them, eavesdropping sometimes in their conversations as I pass by, wondering where they are from and looking at what they are taking pictures of, to name a few. It amuses me to see the things that amuse them too.They just add vibrancy to the community. But unfortunately, their pace can be an issue for some locals and this video is deemed by many here at my workplace, as a neat idea that may solve their tourist woes. The idea cracked me up.
Here's the full article.

No comments: