Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Small Patch of Heaven

This small space in front of our house used to be barren and filled with dried leaves and weeds. Early this year, I started to plant anything that my friends/friendly strangers gave me and cuttings/flower seeds Julia and I pick up in our walks. It's astonishing how they have all grown and blossomed throughout the summer. This small patch now gives me a lot of joy when I come home everyday. It is like a collection of living remembrances. Almost each one has a story of its own. It's a patch of good memories.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

..cold na pud..no more outdoor houseplants.. carlo

emilie said...

bitaw carl..luckily it's still not cold here these days..is it already getting too cold there in your place?

Anonymous said...

.. hehe, just thinking asa ni nako ipamutang ang mga tropical plants i have like palm.. mamungingi ug plants ang bathroom ani.. hope maka survive pud hehehe.. gets cold in the morning..50's..dislike sa ako plants hehehe