Saturday, June 26, 2010

Thoughts on Blogging

These days I feel like blogging is a hole in the kettle which lets out the steam that is building inside. And that is good as we don't want to end up spewing ourselves all over the place. However I realized that there are instances where I need that steam to build up.. so I could use it to "power" something else..like in a steam engine, like in powering up my dream to write and illustrate a book. In this sense, blogging becomes something that I shouldn't be spending my limited waking time on. At least that is how I feel these days when I am struggling to squeeze in working out the first pages of what I think would be my first book.

Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with all the "noise" and information available to me everyday. And I wonder, why would I add to that?

At other times, I want to change the world.

No comments: